Big-time experience. Big-time results.
• Seasoned forward-thinking, hands-on executive with stellar entrepreneurial track record building and selling businesses.
• Highly skilled CPA with global experience in building high-growth enterprises and startups.
• Proven specialization in cross-border M&A transactions, board leadership, capital markets, finance, accounting & tax, cloud and technology solutions.
• Experienced and innovative financial executive and CPA with a strong track record in publicly-owned and privately-held companies in the retail, consumer products and e-commerce space.
• Expertise within the finance and accounting speciality include acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructuring to increase liquidity, debt and equity fund raising, tax structuring and tax-savings projects and inventory accounting and management.
Managing Director, CFO Advisory, AsiaPacific
• 34 years at Cargill in CFO roles across the globe – London, Minneapolis, Singapore and Melbourne with responsibilities across Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific regions.
• Jerel’s expertise spans across internal and external audit, accounting, financial and management reporting, strategy, mergers and acquisition, I/T projects, business model transformation, business process outsourcing and change management.
• 20+ years experience as general counsel to early-stage tech companies and VC investors.
• Expert at negotiating and closing deals and commercial contracts both in the US and internationally.
• Extensive experience negotiating and closing contracts with the US Federal Government and its prime contractors.
YANG YEN THAW
Managing Director, 2iBPartners, Singapore
• Yang Yen Thaw brings with him a rich experience in terms of his legal training and management experience.
• A lawyer by training for over 24 years, he is an innovative thinker and brings with him a valuable network of tech experts and outsourcing service providers. He loves collaborations and has co-founded the idea of CoAggregation®.
• Over 20 years of multi-sector HR experience across various international assignments.
• Primary responsibilities have included core HR elements of managing compensation and benefits, learning and development, employee relations, talent recruitment and management, occupational development initiatives, M&A and strategic resourcing.
• After working as a KPMG consulting partner, a corporate executive and private equity executive, Alan Turovlin knows what it takes to affect change in organizations, successfully transforming hundreds of organizations in the consumer products, manufacturing, telecommunications, high technology, and entertainment industries.
• Alan combines his formal education—he is both a CPA and CGMA—and firsthand knowledge of finance, accounting, and IT systems for the improvement of business operations.
• Alan has pioneered and led many enterprise-wide financial systems implementations, beginning with Oracle’s earliest releases of its financial and manufacturing software to now with the latest cloud-based accounting and business applications.
• Today, Alan is CERT Cybersecurity certified and a NACD Governance Fellow, qualifying him for board and advisory roles and positions.
• Highly skilled executive with over 15 years of global technology operations experience.
• Previously worked in leadership positions at IBM and as Director of Global Cloud Operations at SmartShift Technologies.
• As Assistant VP at EXL Service Inc. he focused on Technology and Datacenter Operations, managing all aspects of cloud infrastructure, security, procurement and IT process enablement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR, FINANCE & TREASURY
• Financial Leader with extensive experience in planning, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, accounting, treasury, cash management and insurance.
• Directly controlled FP&A, budgeting, monthly reporting, software projects, bank relationships, card programs, contract negotiations, cost reduction, process & procedures.
• Is both a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) & Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) and holds an MBA in Finance / International Business from New York University.
ADVISOR, GLOBAL COMPLIANCE & OFFSHORING
• With over 15 years of international finance and accounting, operations, transitions, consulting and project evaluations experience with multinationals in India and U.S.
• As Co-Founder of Comply Global, he helped scale the business across 16 countries while responsible for the finance and accounting functions.
• Rupesh is a Chartered Accountant from India and Certified Management Account from IMA U.S.
ADVISOR, CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT
• Vinod is an entrepreneur, investor, company builder and management consultant with a track record of growth and success.
• With corporate & entrepreneurial experience in the US, India and SE Asia, Vinod has successfully exited ventures in technology, outsourcing and services, in addition to investing and advising several others.
DIRECTOR, CFO SERVICES
• A seasoned professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and comprehensive experience in financial consulting, private equity and investment banking.
• Focus on helping clients create financial forecast models, identify cash flow needs, communicate with investors and lenders and provide strategic guidance.
• Previously worked at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Kainos Capital.
DIRECTOR, FP&A & ERP
• A driven, energetic finance executive with expertise in financial planning & reporting, business intelligence, financial systems and project management.
• Amanda has directly managed financial systems implementation, budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, investor relations, shared services, outsourcing, Board of Directors reporting and profit improvement.
• 20 + years in Finance including US and international experience within internal auditing and accounting.
• Simultaneously broad and deep knowledge of multiple accounting standards, including IFRS and US GAAP. Functional expert in all areas of finance: financial accounting, tax, treasury, internal controls, operations, and analytics.
• Highly effective in small- to mid-size organizations experiencing major infrastructural change or rapid growth and intensive knowledge and experience in e-commerce.
DIRECTOR, SOURCING & LOGISTICS
• Michael is an international leader in merchandise sourcing with over 30 years in the fashion, apparel and home industry and a Board of Director member to Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production.
• As a consultant on a variety of matters specifically focusing on cost reduction, day to day operations and sourcing strategies.
• As a CPA Michael had previously worked at senior posts at Hudson’s Bay Company, May Department Stores International and others.
ADVISOR, SOURCING & LOGISTICS
• An accomplished and driven sourcing/procurement/supply chain professional in the CPG, automotive, food/beverage, facility management, cosmetic and retail industries.
• After continually evaluating existing processes, Nick identifies opportunities for improvement and implements beneficial changes to capture significant cost savings and quality improvements.