FINANCIAL DUE DILIGENCE FOR FUNDRAISING
A growing fashion start-up needed to quickly raise a new round of investor financing and did not have a detailed, updated financial forecast model.
A rapidly growing fashion startup needed to urgently raise a new round of investor financing to meet unexpected but welcome growth. In order to do this they required a detailed, rock solid financial forecast model that would convince VCs of this startup’s long-term viability and stability.
- As a fractional CFO, our leads developed a financial model that detailed revenue growth, expense forecasts and estimated monthly cash flow.
- Detailed working capital waterfall to project A/R, A/P, upfront customer deposits and upfront vendor advances.
- Provided advisory services to CEO/Founder on capital requirements, pricing strategy and led interactions with 409a valuation consultants.
- Successfully raised Series B funding.
- New pricing strategy increased overall margins.
- Adoption of new financial framework aided data-driven decision making.