CFO SERVICES TO MANAGE GROWTH
A growing fabric supplier had recently raised investor funds and needed a part-time CFO to assist with FP&A, investor relations and other strategic projects.
- Acted as outsourced CFO on a retainer basis.
- Maintained financial forecast model and developed annual budgets by department.
- Assisted in development of quarterly investor presentations and managed ad hoc investor requests.
- Created new framework for Company’s financial reporting and managed re-design of Company’s QuickBooks.
- Fostered an accounting culture at the Company.
- Developed and tracked Key Performance Indicators for the Company.
- Assisted Company in developing a strategy to more timely collect their A/R.
- Advised client on capital requirements and monthly cash flow uses.
- Advised client on working capital cash needs and possible lender solutions.
- Provided valuable CFO services in a cost-effective manner.
- Managed FP&A, financing and investor relations functions.